View Single Post
Old 11-22-2014, 20:04   #15 (permalink)
ivan33
Freak Poster

Member: 422649
Sonork: não
Thanks Meter: 27
Does not work with GPG Dragon commzero Avtor box

Upgrade your box with this firmware updater after that try again connect your box .

Download AVATORBox Firmware 158 CRYSTAL rar

Wbr
..:\\lucky//:..

I did update continues the same way how do I solve it ?. I bought the code + Dongle I activated the server can no longer successfully use the software avator box .... please help me support

Hi after upgrading your box on firmware 1.58 follow this post and register your box .After registeration authorise box using your password which you will choose at the time of registeration .

How To Register AvatorBox Step by Step.

Wbr
..:\\lucky//:..

My GPG dragon box has been Registered..

My Lord lucky GPG dragon box has been Registered when, and already updated it in version 1:58 ... When I did this procedure that u be talking. The server of avator box says his email: [email protected], already be registered .... I do not understand anything you can not use my PC to check what is the error you ......

After you update the Lucky sent box GPGDragon to Bravatona Firmware CRYSTAL 158, the box does not recognize the door with more; and still is with yellow light on directly. Now what should I do? I need help from you ever sent several email and I see no solution ...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg avator atualização.JPG (149.0 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg GPG dragon1.JPG (152.0 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg GPG dragon 6.JPG (150.9 KB, 13 views)

Page generated in 0.07904 seconds with 8 queries