View Single Post
Old 12-02-1999, 04:19   #8 (permalink)
Zahooo

Member: 312
Thanks Meter: 0
Wait, wait, wait
I am So Sorry, TO BE UNDERSTAND in that way.
And I don't want to hurt anyone, especialy
VirtualM.
Of cource You write programmes and You have rights to sell them for money.
I have nothing against this. You are absolutely right to do this, because You write programmes.
I am from Bulgaria, and I know very well the situation in Romania, Serbia, Bulgaria ....
It's realy dificult to live there.
I only wanted to put some order in all the mess.
MrProdent,
You are right. The forum is already divided in two parts. But may be the second part where people can exchange or sell programmes must be bigger (divided like the first one in parts for ERICSSON, NOKIA, MOTOROLA and s. o.) Because most of the people exchange software now, this part of the forum is more important.
But for the same reason (most of the people exchange software now), most of the software that is exchanged is not a real software, but some rubbish (I don't mean You - VirtualM)
I don't want to be understand in wrong way.

When I open the forum I only see exchanges.
I don't mean not to have exchanges, but everiting to be in his place.
To have a place where people to discuse ideas
and to have a place where the software to be exchanged (I mean big enough and in ordered place).

This is nime opinion of cource.

Its true that I was a little angry , but not to You VirtualM.
I was a little angry because when I open a forum I only see Exchanges (mainly rubbish), and instead this exchanges to be in exchange topic they are everywere, and as You said when a man whant to discuse some idea, he receive only a jokes.

Because exchanges are the only way now for the people to colect programs, its important to have exchanges, BUT the GOOD OLD FORUM must continue to live, not to be overload by Exchanges.

Regards to EVERYONE in this topic

Zahoooo

Page generated in 0.08411 seconds with 7 queries