View Single Post
Old 12-05-1999, 00:37   #14 (permalink)
Gobi!

Member:
Arrow

hi,
Usually i don't take part on such phylosophic discussions, but thisone seems more constructive.

First, i think almost all of us are hobbysts, but we do this also for earning money (he he, me inclusive). So everyone needs the new solutions for him , hoping that his direct concurence will get it
later. I saw in my neighborhood a lot of guys who get a few solutions too easy and doing the unlock job almost for free of charge. They dissapear in a few months, but they make the life harder for the ones that do this job for living.
It's ok to help other people, but only till the border where you sabotage your own bussiness.

I can't blame VirtualM for trying to earn money from his work (even if i can't pay so much), or the other serios guys like MYKY, Bontek,(respect for their work!) that must now exchange solutions to get other solutions too .
Or can you name me a site where you still find new solutions for free???
Maybe so it will takes everytime a few weeks more till the handsets manufacturers will kill the unlock solutions everytime..??

But i don't think this exchange bussiness will work too.
First because you will receive a lot of fakes and trojans from guys that till yesterdays where asking for Winlock and today they offer you Alcatel DB solution in exchange for your sw (just kidding).
On the other hand what solution can you offer by example to Zulea in exchange for his sw?

The only constructive exchange i had was with some of you (who i can call now friends)that sometimes helps me for free and sometimes i can help you too.That's because sometimes i have the new stuff and sometimes you, or sometimes i can use my service experience in giving you any idea..However i tryed everytime to help the ones that helped me once, and fiend new people that are doing this job seriosly and not only take the solutions from one people and trade them with other.

Till now most traders send only fakes or nothing in exchange.
However, even if you trade with someone serios, to obtain hot new solutions you must offer something equivalent; maybe you have it this time or maybe not..

OK, i should come to the point:
we have two parts:
the guys that make solutions want to earn money (it's their work) and the guys who need theese solution to make money too
My proposal: who is able to equilibrate this to parts by bringing out something like a weekly "newspaper" (with solutions,passwords for every zip file on a download server with sw, outside of the reach of the "good guys", info's, discussions etc...) that could be send by e-mail in exchange of a reasonable tax. This money could be enaugh to cover the costs (internet+person that do the work) and pay the guys who make the solution (the moment they ask for an acceptable price for their product)?
What do you think about?

Best Regards,
Gobi

Page generated in 0.07698 seconds with 7 queries