Member: 610502
Sonork: 100.1618428
Thanks Meter: 161
Thanks Brother..

Quote:
Originally Posted by F Alam86 View Post
Flash file DOWNLOAD password madnishah

Recovery file DOWNLOAD

SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1352.01 (download from google)

Instruction

first download tested flash file and recovery file.now extract a110 firmware.zip and replace recovery with inside recovery file (important step) then open sp flash tool and load scatter file when all files load click on download and connect your mobile with usb cable and w8 for complete.
I would like to thank you for the reply and also for your patience regarding reading my post, understanding my problem BUT,
I had tried all those methods for reviving back my unit but none of them work expect format whole flash chip via SP Flasher and writing the Scattered file my unit was Alive but Base band Null, I.M.E.I Null then With the help of some friend i be able to Write The I.M.E.I and Repair Base band and repair Erased or damage Pre-loader with some free tools.

It is requested to the Team please do something about NAND 6572 Format or Hang on Logo situation along with Repair Base Band, Damage or erased Pre-loader.
If i am not Spamming here other Teams, name will not be mentioned can do all these with in no time, Repair Base Band, Repair Erased or Damage Pre-Loader, Repair Null I.M.E.I

Waiting reply from Team.
B/R
Sheraz....

Page generated in 0.09628 seconds with 7 queries