No Life Poster

Member: 953334
Sonork: 100.1614005
Thanks Meter: 15,430
Quote:
Originally Posted by korabiko View Post
Thanks for replies

i'll be more precise this time :

when you get a LOCKED device with PATTERN-PIN-GMAIL, you can unlock it without using wipe/data and lose all the CONTENT of the phone. BUT to do so,you'll need ADB debugging activated,,,which isnt activated by default on most devices.

So you can unlock it by seeking ADB debugging in other modes of the phone. The methods to do so are many,thus the one i'm looking into:

FACTORY MODE ((booting with volume down + power on most devices))
META MODE ((booting through a software))
ATE mode ((booting through software too))

Now,in order to unlock them,you'll need to root them. Volcano is just great dealing with mt6572 and android 4.2.2. It roots them INSTANTLY and unlocks them with such ease...BUT the mt6582 with 4.4.2 seems to give some hardships for the VOLCANO

AND I MIGHT HAVE FOUND THE PROBLEM:

when i plug the kitkat device in, and type ''adb devices'',,,it returns ''offline''

Well,in the kitkat,when you plug the device with adb debugging for the 1st time,you'll need to accept the RSA fingerprint on the device,,telling the device to trust the PC. BUT in the FACTORY-META-ATE modes,you won't be able to press''ok"" button to tell the device to let the software use ABD on it....

and i think this is where the problem iS. Volcano ((or any other software)) can NOT use ADB on these devices UNLESS you grant the RSA FINGERPRINT your ''OK''

The volcano ((and all other softwares i used)) can not read the full information of the device...like '''is ADB'' of volcano,it just can't read the whole information,,,and this is because of the OFFLINE thing,,may be...so it wont be possible to play and modify the phone through ADB as long as you dont get rid of the offline thing,,,which is ONLY accessible through a normal boot of the phone...then setting,enable debugging,accept RSA......and of course i'm trying to access a LOCKED device,,,so it wont be possible

what i'm looking for is not a way to root the device in its normal state ((fully booted,debugging activated))....for,i can easily achieve that with IROOT

I M LOOKING FOR A WAY TO ROOT an MTK6582 DEVICE WITH ANDROID 4.4.2 in FACTORY-META-ATE modes

thanks for reading this whole stuff,,,,i hope you learned something at least. And i hope i'll find any answer to my request
Who Told you That You Must Need Adb For Gmail or Pattern remove ,
This is Old Story bro You can remove Gmail Pinlock And Pettern w/o adb With merapi tool pack 1 Add on of Volcano box .

Page generated in 0.10161 seconds with 7 queries