Sonork: 100.1657804
Thanks Meter: 417
Donate money to this user
??????????

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******aj007 View Post
bro i think u r doing more then enough with 4 se
How can you state such a thing?
If we is an old 4SE user he is a right, using your own words also there is also so much that can be done as others are doing.
But with an efective tool why did it went dark for ages?

As for Unitex wrote:
Quote:
unitex Another team that has played with users, not more support, not more help ...
It isn't as false as we might say.
It is quite a reality that 4SE tool support is almost none, it's not 100% dead but is walking for it.

As for improvemtns there have been none.
Darkmen is very away from 4SE forum area and even from GSMHosting.

As much as Unitex might be doing with 4SE Tool he could also be using it much more with a real tool support and regular updates.

Although you might be a SETOOL user as I am I am also a 4SE user, witch comes to the point that if we buy a tool to work, she should be updated or supported, I would want every tool manufaturer to have the same policy as MXKey witch is realease hardware and after let who bought to screw themselves, as they have already payed.

Also as stated by me before this was and still is when it works a very simple user friendly and efective tool to be used, and still has a lot of space to grow.

It's just a mather of 4SE Team to have the desire to once again return to active and also to get old or new coder back to development.

If that happened most likely it would again grow and for shure 4SE Users would gladly help whenever they can.

For me it's not the way to grow, but they could open 4SE to other brands.
Once again I say not the way to grow for me but a possibility, because there is such a huge wide range of adds possible to be putten at this tool, that isn't necessary to open to other brands.

For finalize, I say that is a shame to have lost almost for complete such a tool that I once used constantly even with Setool, because of it's quality on kepping Firmware database organized, easy model search, rapid functions consult, etc....

This was almost the most easy to operate tool on market, as we can state for the few doubts user put, and for me the only problem is to have almost died.

Page generated in 0.08026 seconds with 7 queries