View Single Post
Old 10-01-2015, 15:58   #9 (permalink)
JoeBean

Member: 2334964
Thanks Meter: 8
Still waiting. Stuck on "in process" but that's all. The service says delivery time is 3-15 days, with the average being 17 days 7 hours 42 minutes. I sent payment and ordered the service on August 29 but apparently it took a couple days for payment to go through, so on gsmfather it's showing service submitted on Aug 31. When I contacted them after 15 calendar days were up they told me that it's 15 business days. 15 business days from August 31 would be September 21. At that time they said the last batch was finished and this current batch was in queue for processing. It's now October 1, which is 23 days. We know they've been behind schedule because the average wait time is 17 1/2 days (so half the people are waiting longer than that). Hopefully it will finish soon or we will get refunds.

GSMFather have been very good with answering questions when they are asked but it would be nice if they updated customers about delays like this. Our customers don't like waiting and if we don't know why there's a delay it's frustrating.

Page generated in 0.11689 seconds with 7 queries