View Single Post
Old 10-26-2015, 09:39   #23 (permalink)
Macomiandy

Member: 2477879
Thanks Meter: 0
Alcatel I216X Pixi7, Big challenge
Hello to all who like challenges, there is one for you. I don’t want to waste your time, but I can’t find any help in the internet for the las 4 days, and also I am not a developer, professional like you guys.
I read what Alex wrote, and installed mobile upgrade 4.3.9, and started it. It connects the phone and downloads about 1 GB data. Then it tells me to disconnect usb cable and continue. But what do I have to do?
What happened, Stupid me, wanted to change the boot animation and I must have done something seriously wrong. I read that I need to root my phone with kingroot, which I was able to, but then when I used “root browser” or similar (can’t remember, grey android man), I must have done something wrong. It told me I need to tap a few seconds on the system folder and give some rights, which I did. But then my device froze. So I switched it off, and on again, and the little Android man called Andy or so is lying down with a red triangle on his opened chest. So I must have caused a heart attack to the little guy.
Now it only tells me in red
Android system recovery <3e>
ALPS KK1 MP1 V2.16 (has dots in between but post does not let me put them)
I can chose between 9 options and nothing helps. I tried “wipe data,factory reset” no success. I tried “Mobile upgrade S 4.2.0” but my Windows 8.1 laptop can’t connect via usb to Mobile upgrade, besides I would not know what to do. I downloaded the generic European software that was recommended to the Turkish man with a Pixi7 problem, but how did he put it unto his phone? I bought the phone here in Africa, but it comes from China. The type is I216X 2AMVSN3-F and it is from TCT Mobile Limited.
Any help, suggestion, advise, etc. welcome.

I also downloaded the update that was recommended to the Turkish GSM friend, it is a ZIP file. How do I install it? I copied it zipped and unzipped to the SD card, but when I say "update from SD card" it can't find anything.
Could I buy the same phone again, somehow copy Android to a SD card, and then copy it to the Bricked Phone, or does it not work because of other Imei and other code?
Thank you all

Mobile upgrade stored 1.2GB data on my computer. How do I get it to be installed on my Pixi7? Does anyone know? Data is stored in many, many folders with names like 0 0A 0B and so on. Then the folders have subfolders also 0 0A 0B and so on. What should I do? After download it tells me to disconnect the phone but the data is still on the computer. Do I need to copy it onto SD card? And if so what then?
Thank you all

After another day, I found SP tools to install android, but SP tools says that the from Alcatel downloaded software has the wrong scatter file. If the phone was working, I could retrieve it with MTK Droid Tools, but it is not possible. It seems I could fix my phone if I could find the correct scatter file. Does anyone have a scatterfile for Alcatel Pixi7 I216X-2AMVSN3-F
THANK YOU ALL

Last edited by Brka; 10-26-2015 at 18:50. Reason: compacting posts

Page generated in 0.07722 seconds with 7 queries