Old 05-10-2005, 00:29   #29 (permalink)
balLlroad
No Life Poster

Member: 59789
Thanks Meter: 16
uni-clip

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry312000
what a load of rubbish this uni-cilp turmed out to be, people have asked me about this clip and my answer to them was " what a waste of time and money this was" i think uni-clip should hounour all the people that bought this box annd give them a full refund, its hard enough in this game to stay ahead of other phone shops with out being ripped off by the people who supply this item, i'm really disapointed with this item, i'll never buy of these ever again. as there is not any upgrades or support for this item, i'm going to sell mine on e-bay to a person who will have it, oh and by the way i wont even put a reserve on the price either thats how much use this is to me. thanks a lot uni-clip. well done to the people that own this you've made alot of money out of all of us traders, well done whens your next one comming out give us a shout and i'l buy it...........NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

save me from embarrassing myself today a customer bring a nokia 7610 today i try using the code it won't have it so i when to use griffin no cable my head started to spin i say to myself wat am i going to do with this fone,
so i check uni-clip on the cable was there unlock the fone i'm happy on so is the customer,
like i always so say its do's wat i want it to do not a bad buy for me.
so sorry to no dat dat some of or not happy i understand been there with other software dat i buy in the past i just call it a day on move on some we win on some we lost.
i hope sumting good come from this clip its a shame these update taking too long to come.

Page generated in 0.07977 seconds with 7 queries