View Single Post
Old 05-15-2005, 15:38   #20 (permalink)
.:GSM International:.
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 8879
Sonork: 100.84016
Thanks Meter: 327
Quote:
-"PBB is good": PBB customers have been waiting for updates for a long time. the first free update released was for alcatel, which can be unlocked almost for free, and SE support was added YESTERDAY!!! and it was promised to be released on christmas!!! (last year christmas, not this one). also, price is 3x than twister. and just for what? for using retail nokia service sw? isnt it the same than using any other nokia sw? so its bull**** to say that PBB is better than twister. on my point of view, twister is better.
Erm, let me add that NEC was added there as well, and PBB was the 1st to support BB5! And i dont actually think that real twister users believe tht PBB is better, i personally love my little gold box of magic!

Quote:
-"griffin has bb5 update and blablabla": do you people take a look at griffin section? dont you see lots of complaints due to ORIGINAL boxes deactivation? dont you know that griffin wants to protect so good their product that they even kill original boxes? and what do they do? NOTHING!!!and do they support motorola? yes, by server, as twister. and do they support samsung? NO! and is the griffin price the same as twister? NO!, its twice twister price!!!!
Samsung will come on GTi, and as for the Twister Samsung part, well we cant even really unlock/flash d500's yet without having to use 3rd paty or 'cracked/free' software, to which of course, we will get little or no support

From my point of view the Saras team should hve spent less time in revamping the ufs/tornado/twister boxes (Excalibur/Powerflasher etc etc) and ACTUALLY released a viable working update, wether chargeable or not to bring them back up to the same heights as Jaf, PBB etc etc!

Twister WAS the fastest flasher on the market, not anymore, it HAD fast and excellent updates! Instead they've released a 'server' (twister 2.12) that has killed my customers phone completely, and leaving me with the option of either buying SEtool or one of the other boxes that supports k700 flashing etc, which i'd rather not do!

All we're asking for is a little information, an 'update on the update' if you like! No 1 here is saying that they are ditching their twister box for another flasher, nor are they saying that they are pissed off with the twister support, but, they ARE asking when twister will be back where it belongs AT THE TOP OF THE GSM UNLOCKING BUSINESS

Jay

Page generated in 0.06610 seconds with 7 queries