View Single Post
Old 05-16-2005, 10:29   #28 (permalink)
twisterfan
No Life Poster

Member: 53791
Thanks Meter: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobileland
Mate, you are talking nonsences, as allways.
www.SETOOLS.org are simply bunch of cheaters, and are not involved in anycase with SETOOL Team.
Well that actually answers my question, i asked if the licenses that they provided were generated using your licence generator and you just answered that they were not....This means that they figured out a way to hack your software licence generation algorithm which is a little disturbing, knowing that you said that it would be impossible..But it offcourse explaines why you all of a sudden wanna be all nice and "friendly" and give the poor SEtool users the "multi-computer" possibility that they have been screaming about all along. You now give them the dongle cause you know your algorithm is broken, not because you wanna listen to the users.

Quote:
From those guys you can buy only 100% cloned licences.If you buy cloned licence you will have to pay full amount for SETOOL dongles.
Yup, but if i could get a cheap activation key from them that is guaranteed to work on the current version of the program them i might be tempted to buy as it would be nice to have a "non-server" based tool, but at a fair price.

Your software is no different to me than say Music CD's. If fairly priced i will buy, if not fairly priced i will copy. If copy not possible i will decide if i really really need the software and buy if i do.

Quote:
On the other side, old SETOOL customers will pay only for dongle production costs (not more than 50e) and enjoy in few really 'boom' updates which will be release for free.
Sure but on the other hand, how much will SEtool cost if i buy in 3 months incl. the dongle ? It will probably be still 200$...

and again if i could get a cheap activation code i could probably live without those "boom" updates you talk about. (Please remember that it is not possible in this business to sell your product on what you might release in the future noone will believe you as lots of promises have been made in this business that were never met.)

Another thing is that i think your business sense is a bit flawed, you do bad protection, it gets hacked and then you introduce a dongle to fix your bad security programming skills and then you let the poor user pay for it.

Quote:
So, mate, mind your language and think twice next time you make post about SETOOL. I hope it's not in your manner to lie.
Exactly where do you see me lying, i only copied a text from YOUR site and ask how the "cheaters" got codes, if they came from your server or because they hacked the algorithm and asked if a code generating program was released so that i could calculate the codes myself.

I think you need to brush up on your reading skills and read my post again, if there is something you do not understand, please feel free to ask an *****, they are there to help you..

Twisterfan

Page generated in 0.08462 seconds with 7 queries