View Single Post
Old 05-13-2016, 14:06   #95 (permalink)
Sitlay KING

Member: 1483853
Sonork: 100.1611111
Thanks Meter: 1,628
Hello ,
I have Only 2 suggestions at the moment but they already have suggested above in this post.
1: Remove the Thanks limit and make thanks button Live for life.
2: Allow user's to edit there Original posts or every.

1.1: as per my personal observation Someone who post something useful always demand return of it , which is only Thanks counter.
I know before there was no limit on thanks button and people went so crazy about thanks , Still i think there is no issue on having limitless thanks on post , I'm not what issue this change can make so it will be nice if u elaborate this limit,Thanks
2.2: Editing post can be good and bad at same , If someone abuse other and later he just edit his post will make him clean , But now days we all knows how to make a screenshot so when ever any thing went wrong user will take a screenshot.
Why editing post should allow, If A person gives a guide and later he want to update links or want to edit the guide with latest he/she have to contact mods for such minute work which can make a disturbance to mods/s.mods.
Hope i have expressed my views in a better way.
Sorry if my words went wrong at any place , There are just suggestion but not argument.
Thanks allot for reading.

Page generated in 0.08239 seconds with 7 queries