No Life Poster

Member: 917893
Sonork: 100.1584763
Thanks Meter: 3,156
Donate money to this user
Smile thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by byteforce View Post
I have bought iCloud 95% LOST remover service with swedengsm and when he advertised the service it was working well in the begining of time, and 3 first imeis were done in or less than 3 days . But later on he is still advertising as 95% and 100% working and asking money before no chance to pay him after, while I was seeing that some imeis are taking 5 weeks for reply and then mostly fail, I really hesitate to upload more IMEIs seeing that the service is getting worser and worser every day.

HOW DID IT "MOSTLY FAIL IF AS YOU SAY 9 of 15 done that means MOSTLY DONE - ALSO LETS NOT FORGET of THIS 6 which was not done 1 was flagged and 1 you cancelled and 1 you didnt send good quality pics as asked.

That makes its 9 of 12 Done. ( oh but those 3 not done were they not also GSM LOST and blacklisted ? That changed throughout the service and I informed you that GSM must be clean (not blacklisted stolen) even if icloud is LOST

Now I have decided to not work with this service anymore and I have the right to ask for money back, but when it comes to asking your money back from him, Lars is thinking that I am asking his soul and not my money. I really don't understand him with this policy. Why he so, so lazy to send me back my money. I have "Balance : 370.5 euros and I am asking just a single refund from him nothing else.

But he appears like is not seeing the chat in skype or sonork and avoids me. And in the meantime posts advertisements regularly (doesn't forget that)..

MULTIPLE TIMES I HAVE AND HAD INFORMED YOU IM AWAY AT THE MOMENT ATTENDING A FUNERAL SERVICE IN NORTHEAST THAILAND (its not like Europe where u get dropped in the ground 1 hr bla bla and all finished) ITS SEVERAL DAYS AND ALOT OF PREPARATIONS AND TRADITIONS and THAT I HAVE LIMITED INTERNET and WONT BE ONLINE ALL THE TIME.

Is there any admin to ask him to refund me, because I am really tired with his slow work ?

Or I am wrong that I am asking my money?

What is to be noticed with him is that if he doesn't speak to you just open a Paypal dispute and in seconds he will reply, but I have decided to ask him amicably to refund me this time, if he wishes to cooperate in the future.

You can see that among 15 imeis that I have uploaded with him, 9 imeis were done and 6 were not done from the time I started to use his new service, so it is not even 60% success service, and I wouldn't really upload if it was advertised as 50-60% success service.
And the time was advertised as 2-15 days not 35-40 days as it took for some imeis...

1 IMEI TOOK LONG not "some imeis" as you clearly yourself have posted below , so attempting misleading lies ? Not a nice habbit And this 1 IMEI that took long I did apologise to you that it was somehow missed and therefor had to be reprocessed making it the DUAL time ofcourse.

ALL EXPLAINED IN GREEN COLOUR THANKS FOR THE FREE ADVERTISING.

and yea the service works, its what u bought credits for so welcome to use them..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GSMman187 For This Useful Post:

Page generated in 0.08849 seconds with 7 queries