View Single Post
Old 10-15-2016, 10:14   #19 (permalink)
sony kabir
Freak Poster

Member: 492386
Sonork: 100.1601487
Thanks Meter: 63
Samsung SM-G935FD unlock done successfully at last.First i try to unlock this set with Z3X latest version 26.9 but it cant.When i click read codes then it show Try downgrade modem if possible and when click on unlock tab then it show unlock failed.

Then i try Octopus Samsungtool it show select model manually SM-G935F then try to unlock.It read info when i click to read code it say device is not rooted,Then i oot it with Octopus,it download a root file and flash the phone after restart the phone hang on samsung logo.Then i find the firmware and after found i download it then flash with same firmware version then phone run in normal mode.Then i download rootb file from chainfire CF-Auto-Root-hero2lte-hero2ltexx-smg935f.zip then flash it with Odin tool,now the phone is successfully rooted.Now try with Z3x but same message,try with octopus read code but it fail then click octopus direct unlock button then it show phone unlock done but after restating phone shoe no service then i check the IMEI gone,then i write the security file from the octopus backup folder but then IMEI back but phone is still locked.Now i show a post in gsm forum
Then i download the modem file and write it with ODIn select ap tab,it write successfully,
Then click the unlock button in Z3X and at last the phone perfectly unlocked.Thanks to markhaines1985.

Page generated in 0.07600 seconds with 7 queries