View Single Post
Old 02-03-2017, 10:52   #1 (permalink)
korter
No Life Poster

Member: 171307
Thanks Meter: 140
Bestunlockserver.In - New Cheater (user id: bestunlockserve )

Hello

Forum ID - Bestunlockserve (so called product supporter)

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/member.php?u=1831905

Website of the CHEATER - Bestunlockserver.in

ICQ 686810818

Skype - money.singh993

Yahoo - [email protected]

Gmail : [email protected]

Whatsapps - +919517666431

Sonork : 100.1636899

This person owes me money around 1000 USD since May 2016 and was to clear in September.in September when I contacted him, he started to beg to wait for more saying latest in December he will clear all. But after December now he is seeing my messages and not answering in whatsapp and Email too. He didnt even care when I warned him that will post him as a cheater.
So now admin , pls move this scammer to cheaters list and ban him. I can see that 1000 USd is fully enough to make such kind of person to become a irresponsible, fake, cheap and without any kind of self respect.

To all good friends and honest re sellers.

As far as i can see nowadays we are facing more and more cheaters then before and in fact many product supporters are going to be listed as cheaters too. The bad practice is that many of these cheaters pay for Sales section, get a "product supporter" title , thus many good and honest resellers consider them as trusted suppliers and start business with them. So dear freinds i would advice you not to pay attention on the forum title whether there is written Product support, Manager or *** of unlocking. Just be VERY carefull when giving your business, money or trust to them. THere are big chances for all to get cheated.

Be careful !

To All suppliers,

DO NOT GIVE HIM ANY DUE AMOUNT, DONT LET HIM WORK LIKE THIS. EVENTUALLY HE WILL IGNORE ALL UR REQUESTS TO PAY HIS DUES.

Be careful !
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to korter For This Useful Post:

Page generated in 0.07706 seconds with 7 queries