View Single Post
Old 05-27-2017, 19:28   #12 (permalink)
Faisal_Computer
No Life Poster

Member: 151871
Thanks Meter: 71,421
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowBoss View Post
I have an information that you are using this dongle for software copy/paste purposes. Our policy is easy - we do not lock any dongles any more but we just do not answer to help requests to users who violate dongle usage rules. I am sure it's really fair.
Idea is very easy - if you know how to copy/paste you are very smart and you can find a way to solve your problem without any help.

Also I told you many times - you know how to break this endless loop. You have started this game, you must find a good words to stop this game.
So if you want to return back to positive discussion you should think and find correct words.

Good luck !
Hello, a big lol... the information you have is totally false !! Even your information is baseless and false, please show me proof. I'm sure you are unable to show any proof as it's totally baseless so make it active please !!!
About sniffing infinity cm2 is good in protection you know that as soon it's detect any sniffer it's block it self so if it block it self then how could I do ?
Anyway all of your information is baseless, if not then show proof, if can't show which I'm sure then make it active !!

Page generated in 0.10107 seconds with 7 queries