View Single Post
Old 07-30-2005, 12:31   #233 (permalink)
pawaa
No Life Poster

Member: 55631
Thanks Meter: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWAIS
hi seniors,

i have a strange problem, i am using imate jam.

there is website about the stockupdates www.netdania.com when i open that site from jam and want to check the quotelist. a error come on jam that due to some java applet reasons this page cannot be displayed.

i have discussed this problem with my freind who is software programer he said that i need java virtual machine on my pocketpc. i have found that and installed that but the problem is still there, i have also installed access netfront3.2 by hubmobile. but failed to open that page

is there anyone can help me out?????
To view a java applet based web page on your pocket pc you have to install netfront (with java support) or simply install Java Virtual Machine (JVM) on your PocketPC, JVM will also help you to run most of Java MIDP Applications.

Hereunder i am going to provide you the links for Java Virtual Machines (JVM).

JVM PocketPC WM2003

JVM PocketPC WM2002

JVM SmartPhone

JVM Casio BE300

JVM HandHeld PC Pro

Installation:
After Extraction, Copy *.Cab file on your PPC and execute it using File Explorer. The batter way is copy *.Cab file on your MMC and place it into your PPC and execute it from your MMC using File Explorer.

NOTE: For Casio BE300 & HPC, after installation you have to execute ewe.exe to register JVM on your device's registry.

[PaWaa]

Page generated in 0.07004 seconds with 7 queries