Old 08-05-2005, 20:35   #3 (permalink)
imran_qasim
No Life Poster

Member: 133436
Sonork: 100.1577364
Thanks Meter: 191
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:: unlocker ::.
well... I`m tired to explain millions of times at setool support forum but i will repeat again:

customers of GSMtech.co.uk the cheater (who owe us a lot of money for licenses) have the LOWEST upgrade prioprity and must wait until all normal customers will get their upgrade...

Man you must be happy that we allow "stealed license setool users" pay us just the difference between license and card version price because actually
you all was cheated by Raymond, Its he who has your money, not i`m.
We allow this only in respect to setool customers!

Wardak wont understand all of this and spam setool board with thousand of messages about their card.. so it was the reason of my hard conversation with this guy..
if Rayman cheated you, its with you and Rayman , but the customer who purchased from him are not lower priority customers , they should have equal priorities to get what they need, so dont say that rayman cheated you and now the customer who gave money to rayman are lower priority customer datz not the right way you shold deal with them as you deal with other customer (That is my point of view i dont know you, Rayman or who posted this thread. My response is against your response), by reading the chat i can say you are not good Professional.

sorry for any harsh word if i use

Take Care
ENJOY

Page generated in 0.09710 seconds with 7 queries