Old 05-31-2018, 23:15   #1 (permalink)
c@freedom
Freak Poster

Member: 2218493
Sonork: 100.1657150
Thanks Meter: 113
Donate money to this user
Thumbs down Abdo Soft aka Egyunlocker Pay Your Bill [Solved]

This guy Abdo Soft aka egyunlocker.com contacted me on whatsapp wanting AT&T active line service.
After working with him in past and have known him for years we discussed price, timeframe, payment method, service terms and aggreement.
After registering on web i activated his account enabled api key and added unpaid balance to the amount he requested eventhough i offered only to add a lower amount at the time but he insisted he will be getting huge orders and would be needing the credit and he doesn't want delays.
After agreeing to terms on web he submitting orders (934 imeis) a few hours later after he complained my api is not replying to his clients and he agreed to reply to his client manually or make cron job
After his first 7 imeis replied he contacted again asking to clarify of service i clearly explained what is supported and what is not supported he then adjusted his whatsapp mass message to his clients of all rules and he resent updated message to his clients.
HERE IS A COPY OF SERVICE AS LISTED AS ON WEB WITH SERVICE DESCRIPTION

Name: AT&T iPhone Active Line (MUST BE 6 MTHS OLD DEVICES NEW METHOD)
Price: $12.95
Delivery Time: 1-7 DAYS
Bulk Orders Allowed: Yes
Submit To Verify Allowed: No
Order Cancel Allowed: No
Service Type: Server
Order Type: IMEI
Order Processing: Automatic

Description

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE SUBMITTING THIS SERVICE

THIS SERVICE SUPPORTS ALL AT&T ACTIVE ON ANOTHER ACCOUNT

SUPPORTED ARE:

ACTIVE LINES ON ANOTHER ACCOUNT SIX MONTHS OR OLDER

NOT SUPPORTED:

ACTIVE LINE ON ANOTHER ACCOUNT NOT SIX MONTHS OLD

NON ACTIVE LINE ON ACCOUNT IMEIS

WRONG CARRIER

LOST

STOLEN

GO-PHONES

UNPAID BILLS

IN-CONTRACT DEVICES

THERE WILL BE ABSOLUTELY NO REFUND FOR ANY ORDER THAT IS NOT SUPPORTED THIS IS FROM OUR SUPPLIER AND WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY WRONG ORDERS

PLEASE USE GSX CHECKS TO VERIFY CARRIER AND DATE OF ACTIVATION

ALSO USE OUR WORLDWIDE PRO CLEAN/LOST CHECKER TO VERIFY IF YOUR DEVICE IS LOST OR STOLEN

DO NOT USE INSTRUCTIONS FROM AT&T CLEAN RESULTS AND SUBMIT HERE AT&T POLICY HAS CHANGED AND WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE

At approximately 6hrs after he order and the first 7 imeis replied 5 rejections 2 bad orders I asked him would he like to cancel deal or move forward.
He stated to me that it was very hard to determine if phone was active for 6mths or not I then stated to him that at end of batch any amount not rejected because of this not being active for 6mths i would solve from my pocket because SUPPLIER WAS NOT REFUNDING ANY NON ACTIVE UNDER 6mths DEVICES
He advised me to proceed at the end of 24hrs and not seeing any unlocks he complained again I told him all imeis were being submitted and that the replies from AT&T were completely based on the imeis submitted and the policy of AT&T I told him any order not rejected for not being 6mths old i would save all imei+request id so he could give to his clients if needed so they could check for themselves and verify the reply.

Day 2 he complained again no unlocks i stated all his imeis were now submitted to AT&T and please allow 48-72hrs for replies.

Day 3 he complained again about imeis not being rejected for not active for 6mths I then stated again I would deal with any orders not rejected because of this with imei+request id plus i would refund from my pocket so not to worry.

Day 4 he see other unlockers advertise their batch is complete now he demands reject all his order were we clearly stated no cancellation was possible once submitted to AT&T.

Day 5 as predicted all his orders were replied by AT&T
190 IMEIS REJECTED 20%
744 IMEIS SUCCESS 80%
from this 744 imeis
3% imeis were lost/stolen NOT SUPPORTED
10-12% imeis unlocked
5-6% imeis not active for 6mths NOT SUPPORTED
59-60% of imeis all new unpaid bill some never even activated on AT&T network NOT SUPPORTED
with a 1% margin for error

I then contacted him and told him to deduct the amount for all not active for 6mths like i repeatedly gave him my word i would.

Your batch done please reviewed with your client
190 rejected 20%
744 success 80%
2-3% lost/stolen
5% in-contract
12-13% unlocked
60% unpaid bills new devices
Total $6324
I will keep my word and all under 6mths I will deduct from my end
Total $6007
Please pay to [email protected] gift or mass or 5% fees

I then gave him about 12hrs to reply he ignored after I called his phone and ask for payment he then stated he will not pay $1 and i should f*** off and he will punish me and other threats of blackmail in whatsapp groups etc.

Mods please address this issue urgently if a service is posted on website with instructions as clearly as these are and a guy agrees to terms and I still went ahead and offer to cancel in the early processing stage to avoid these things but he advises to continue then say at end of job f*** off this is work of cheater and must be dealt with accordingly.

I have all whatsapp chat history to post as additional proof
I have all imei and request id save of his not active for 6mths as I stated i would provide if need as proof.

Please remove this guy to the cheater's list for non payment section as he deserves

Thank you.

The Following User Says Thank You to c@freedom For This Useful Post:

Page generated in 0.09051 seconds with 7 queries