View Single Post
Old 03-03-2002, 12:01   #14 (permalink)
ed2k_7
No Life Poster

Member: 4408
Thanks Meter: 5
Sorry for all

Dejan dongle when I first bought was 2600usd, I did not earned what I want in return but I'm still happy and contented ever than before I'm not complaining of anything because I take it not a "so sorry" investment after all. I've a different outlook on it and looking then that the time will come that this one Dejan tool will be distinguished as an "Ultimate Collector's Item" with the matching fingerprints and self-made by DEJAN himself and not a PERFECT cloned of a masterpiece of somebody else.

I'm not stopping selling dongle up to today... because I find it also relevant up to now if your in GSM or Nokia in particular endeavors... even prices rapidly go down expectedly I still keep in my cabinet hundreds of PICs (still with no regrets). Many are latecomers in GSM Unlocking business. I make it a point that, when they asked me of a tool of repairing Nokia phones, I still suggest "DEJAN BOX 1.05" and an additional MBUS for FREE for repairing eeprom related and IMEI problems.

Here in forum, you must think of helping not just asking... you must think of sharing instead of receiving... I hope, I share my insights of this DEJAN dongle sales...

Pls do include me (maybe) in the 5%...

Page generated in 0.08285 seconds with 7 queries