View Single Post
Old 09-06-2018, 08:02   #47 (permalink)
HeatGSM
No Life Poster

Member: 701592
Thanks Meter: 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by wgmmmx1 View Post
Man for people that have dc phoenix activation and year activation is only 24usd for unlimited tool without every year activation you are sure you buy other tool for Huawei with this price? Dc unlocker not have lots function that HCU got like imei change / repair and other like country change etc.
Just for this is good pay 25usd and got this all for now without yearly payment.

Where do you get your numbers from? Read the first post:

<<< Those who have DC-unlocker activation with active support and DC-phoenix get -60% discounted, price 39 credits
Those who have DC-unlocker activation with active support get -30% discounted, price 69 credits
For new dongle users -20% discounted, price 79 credits >>>>

1 credit -> 1 euro ! That is a min. amount of 39 euros !

I guess the vacantion was fine and expensive..now let`s make that spent money FAST ! Milk the losers..aaah I`ve ment the users.

Later edit: The price for other tool like Huawei activation is 85 USD -> 73 euros ...well, I`ll go for that because for decades .. has never failed in satisfying customers and they didn`t came later on to ask for more money ! DC-Unlocker got lazy - are the new modems and phones supported !? Didn`t think so !

Last edited by Namelocked; 09-06-2018 at 10:00.

Page generated in 0.07746 seconds with 7 queries