View Single Post
Old 01-22-2019, 23:18   #1 (permalink)
aamigoo
No Life Poster

Member: 1788877
Thanks Meter: 484
Falcon box ate our money

Hi
Maybe many of you read threads about what miracle team did to falcon users before admins here delete threads i don’t know why !

Let me explain, falcon team or miracle team start killing sim cards and making boxes not working, many complained but like always team delete every thread in section, and i’m one of them then imade thread in this section but later the thread was closed and deleted, admins said that i’m spamming and i was blocked fir 10 days when i just write in falcon section that i need and want my right, I paid money for box not to have sim killed.

After i wrote thread here and admin told me that they are contacting falcon team, me and many other users we were happy that finally admin are taking seriously our case, and Mr Leo asked falcon team to fix the issue or explain to users why that is happening, and we waited for answer.

Mr Leo you can see by your self that even your comment in their section they deleted it, and they delete other comments, they don’t fix the issue or explain to us why that happened, also thread in this section was deleted !

Mr leo and admins here i again say, i’m asking for my rights like other users, i paid money to get box working, please don’t protect them because they pay for this section, don’t take part of their sin, don’t protect someones who eat money of others, don’t be like them.

This is my last thread about falcon if you will delete it again so i will ask my G O D to get my rights from them and from persons protecting them,
Regards

Last edited by aamigoo; 01-22-2019 at 23:25.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aamigoo For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked

Page generated in 0.08593 seconds with 7 queries