View Single Post
Old 09-24-2005, 14:01   #10 (permalink)
KUBAT1

Member: 55026
Thanks Meter: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by T.S.T
Hi
Many customer contact us that have problem while flashing E720. Especially wrong flash with another region file or E720 to E720 Chinese not success. So we decided to write this guide to help customer fix this problem.
Normally we face stop at 98% problem. Below is the way to fix it.
1/ Select Platform "(SGH-E720 NAND Erease)" . The flash. If we get ERR_PROTOCOL after some seconds, that's not problem.
2/ Select Platform SGH-E720 then flash with E720_E720C firmware WITH REPAIR OPTION AND HAVEN'T ANY RESERVED REGION. No matter what this process stop at 98% or not, Continue the next step.
* NOTE : If after flash E720_FIX we get white blinking screen, don't worry *
3/ Flash E720XXEE1 WITH REPAIR OPTION AND HAVEN'T ANY RESERVED REGION. This should success 100%
Finally, it's all OK. Please use Agere Services to rebuilt E720 IMEI.
Regards,
TST Team.

PS : Solution tested 100%, fixed more than 20 pcs E720 here. Any question about this, please post here.
Please help me too my friend.I am really in Trouble! I will really be glad if you solve my problem too. Just look this link and see what I did for my phone but no result, so please tell where to get these flashes and how to fix this problem. I don't have T.S.T dongle at the moment and don't have time to get it! I will be prayer of you if you solve my problem, just see the link.
regards

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=235276

Page generated in 0.08664 seconds with 7 queries