Gsm-Arab
No Life Poster

Member: 2837562
Sonork: 100.1682986
Thanks Meter: 54
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by niku287 View Post
I do not lie and do not love to fool me! I am also a seller and I know what is online business. When my customers do not receive the product on time, they ask for the money back. After I received the money from the codesunlocker I checked the imei’s and it has been blocked. I unlock those imei at another vendor in 24h. But with this codesunlocker I had big problems and last year, when they could not deliver the product and the money did not want to turn back, I was forced to call paypal to clarify things because I had problems again with my clients.

Maybe codesunlocker is great team but can’t delivered on time.
Lol if you have many problem with codesunlocker lsat yesrs sho why you again come to with them to doing work ?
codesunlocker always replied one time if some time delay any service so its delay from source and we can solve its each other talk . but you always open directly paypal case with out any notice ,
also you open charge back more then your blanc or locked amount money . so must we need make post about your charge back datless , we loss money , but we don't want will loss money other supplier also from you .

Thank you

Page generated in 0.06918 seconds with 7 queries