View Single Post
Old 08-23-2019, 00:14   #6 (permalink)
Bscaine
No Life Poster

Member: 1484663
Thanks Meter: 344
Quote:
Originally Posted by jam11 View Post
Here is my suggestion to all the people always whining about losing money every time they have to buy a new version of the r-sim.
Buy from places such as ebay, where they guarantee a return. I have just returned about 10 r-sims without a problem. Didn't lose a penny.
You can argue all day about firmware not being released to upgrade old cards. These people are in business to make money. How else are they going to keep investing in research, paying employees and making a profit without strong sales? Apple rips people off every day by pushing a new phone every time you try to fix an old one and no one is complaining about it. As a matter of fact, they even refuse to fix the majority of minor problems such as broken cameras, flex cables and so forth.
Plus, it has always been r-sim's policy to come up with a new chip instead of fixing old ones. Why give them your business to come back later to complain about it after you made money reselling their product?
I guarantee those who bought one single r-sim to unlock their own phones are not here complaining because they were not even affected in the first place. I have customers using the exact same card for about two years without a hitch.
I have lost a few r-sims in the past that were old and not returnable but overall I made good money after selling them for years.
I am not in any way affiliated to the r-sim company but will keep supporting their product which I consider to be really good and guess what? After you quit whining you will be back buying their chips again just to return whining one more time when you need to buy a newer version.

Guess you are NO business man but a corner seller. Sound more like a normal scammer that cares only about himself and making hi's "just 2 cents".
BR

Page generated in 0.08485 seconds with 7 queries