View Single Post
Old 12-27-2019, 02:49   #4 (permalink)
HDB
No Life Poster

Member: 1300847
Thanks Meter: 547
There was some missunderstanding between our chat. So that is why we thought you were stil waiting for the customer`s laptop.

And also if you have any issue ,you could post here . Not only us,there will be other nice customers will help you on it.

Thanks & Best Regards!
HDB Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by byteforce2016 View Post
Definitely not worth it, cause as you know I bought second box, as I struggled long time with the first box without knowing where is the problem until I bought second box and discovered myself the problem with the first box not detecting macbooks.
Now that I have one chromebook only and was waiting for your promised update for chromebooks - you make it paid, and not so cheap at all.

Plus knowing that support for iMacs by your side is like turtle ( catastrophic) to say. Cause you don't deliver the pinouts for iMacs already supported by the box, but we should ask you where is the pinout and then wait 1-2 months until we realize the proper pinout for iMacs ) and thus no customer can wait us 1-2 months to unlock their iMacs, but they run away from us.

Page generated in 0.07440 seconds with 7 queries