Old 03-31-2020, 22:41   #4 (permalink)
guinhowa
Crazy Poster

Member: 654104
Thanks Meter: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jawood View Post
Hi,

device is blacklisted so maybe this is the reason why he made dispute but its not fair in your side, enduser must to know this first before submitting.

IMEI: 359402086123184
Meid: 35940208612318
Model: iPhone 8 Plus
Description: 64GB Space Gray
Device Status: Blacklisted (Fraud)
Device Age: Years: (2),Months(7),Days (966),
IMPORTANT: GSmfather simply closed our account regardless of our current balance:
https://snipboard.io/5wEvfi.jpg

This shows how much gsmfather is scam, he arrested our credit on his website forcing us to close the dispute, however, the dispute will not be closed, you got a big fight my friend, I just wanted to solve my problem, I bought unlock tool t -mobile that my client was unable to use (video voucher provided), I tried several days to resolve it with you and you did not resolve it, it is clear who the scam is here, so stop making false accusations and ruin your company for a value of 99 dollars, remember that we were your customer for more than 3 years and you are simply behaving like a fraud here.

@Jawood I tried to solve with gsmfather before all the ways, however, gsmfather simply says "hardware problem" and did nothing to solve, remembering that, the tool I bought with him, only supported clean status, that means, if the device is blacklisted, the tool should "deny" instead of "complete", if it returned as "complete", it means that it is false, so much so that on the official website of T-mobile it appears as "blocked" (LOCKED), in other words gsmfather provided a fake or failed unlock service, and did nothing to resolve it, resulting in the dispute opening.

Its locked network, see:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 03-31-network-locked-t-mobile-proof-official-site.jpg (155.4 KB, 192 views)

Page generated in 0.07617 seconds with 8 queries