View Single Post
Old 10-30-2005, 06:25   #1 (permalink)
franko_87

Member: 194954
Thanks Meter: 0
Unhappy NEC screen wont go away! ive tried everything!HELP!!

hey everyone this is my second post, ive read through just about the whole NEC section in the forums and.....still have a phone that doesnt work! =)
ive got a NEC e338 that was locked to 3, i bought a USB cable with a cd full of progs, crazzy v5, drivers etc blah blah. i plugged it all together installed 338 drivers and some 'HASP' thingy (the instructions told me to....hehehe) and crazzy 5 tried a few times to unlock figured out how to set up the ports...got that workin, then i tried to unlock and now its stuck on the NEC logo or sometimes i get 'please wait'.....ive tried using this flash/ downgrade prog and the first few times i got an 'ACPU ROM Check error' then i set ROM CHECK to 'off' from on and it worked....sorta..ish. it said it was succesful. but i noticed the big progress % only gets to like 30%ish but in the window it goes to 100% and finishes 'succesfully'.. crazzy 5 gos all the way through its thing fine but my phone still is frozen on NEC... .....plz help me someone....... thanks in advanc cause i know u ppl will help me fix my phone...lol =LEIGHROYZ=

Page generated in 0.09134 seconds with 7 queries