Old 08-06-2020, 21:29   #62 (permalink)
amrMHF
No Life Poster

Member: 710690
Thanks Meter: 907
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by morpheoushex View Post
According to some people, the people from sigma and their families should, not eat, not go to school, and dont buy clothes for 2 YEARS, and live from the energy of the universe and the power of greyskull, because they want to save some money and make all the money themselves (I WILL LIKE TO SEE THEM WORKING FREE FOR ALL THEIR CUSTOMERS FOR 2 YEARS BECAUSE THEIR CUSTOMERS BEFORE GAVE THEM SOME MONEY). (YOU ALL ARE CHARGING MINIMUM 10 USD for FRP of reparing an IMEI and sigma takes nothing from there, what are you complaining about ?)

compare what sigma charges for a pack ? 69 USD... that is nothing people ...nothing... how much does other tools charge you for an FRP ? how much they charge you to repair an imei ? .... with 5 phones you make with other tools ....5 phones no more you will have paid the same for an entire pack with sigma. 5 phones gentleman... and from there on you can work for free with sigma. so i believe if they decide to make a pack 5 to give us some free functionality and help us save money else where... then so be it.... and is not playing rich... is been honest and support the people that helps you and makes you make money.

I will like to see the people that complains about the prices of the packs in sigma to get a C++ compiler and try to do what the sigma team does (I understand very well how hard they work because i have been a senior programmer for many years and i get really angry when i see people that does not have an idea into how much hard work goes into these tools, and dont appreciate what this team does for us).

If you dont like the price of the packs or dont believe sigma should keep charging for new functionality, i will suggest to try some other tools to see you after a week running back to sigma ...

or if you believe that they are charging to much ...download the visual studio community edition and use the C++ compiler there to make your own tool.... and see how that one goes.
hi bro i agree with you, but you need to take a look for poor countries like my country Egypt you not work every day you not gain money like others to compare with others so please think about that. i hope you understand me
thank you
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amrMHF For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked

Page generated in 0.70689 seconds with 7 queries