View Single Post
Old 11-07-2005, 11:24   #23 (permalink)
hunk4004
No Life Poster

Member: 84710
Thanks Meter: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by zulea
Pay 20$ to have access to over 40 GIGABytes of flash files for Motorola phones!!! Only SOME of this flash files is over the internet, and searching for exactly required file could be a lot of pain, and maybe even can not find this. Also a lot of service manuals, schematics, .... And nobody is pushed to pay, only who want to have access to this flash colection. And of course this can be used with RSD and PST.

I will not try to compete with Smart-Clip, Smart-Unlocker or MSS, nor to damage their market. Just want to offer something more, specialy in flashing, debranding, language changing on Motorola phones. The unlocking/repair tool will come later, and also will be a cheap option for people who can not afford Victor's MSS full price.

Also, you as a 'SETool licker' are not in the right position to tell me to what to work in future or to what to not work. About LG & SEMC bugs, I supose is almost all corrected.

Best regards,
Zulea

Mr. Zulea I'm no ones licker, you're just teasing people that don't understand that this is retarted and useless update, i feel sorry for them and thats correct you can never reach victor or smart, not copiable!!!!!!

BR.

Page generated in 0.07355 seconds with 7 queries