View Single Post
Old 11-10-2020, 17:45   #17 (permalink)
Chimera Tool
Product Manager

Member: 1787203
Thanks Meter: 23,781

Hello,

Basically you got stuck on one point: which is the fact that we asked for the license re-pay.

I think i mentioned why we did it, also you actually skipped the rest of my message. As it looks like at least.

So let's start it from scratch.

There is a user, who actually shared the tool with a third party software.
So what happens then?

Obviously the system will block him.

The user contacts our support. Our support team provides him another chance, despite the fact , that we have to keep the suspend - according to our own policy.

Then what happens? The same user, does the same thing, and he keeps asking for another chance. And we arrived to the point that you mentioned:
We ask for the re-pay.

Why we do that?
1. The user is not trustworthy anymore, we cannot just let him use the tool again.
2. By sharing the tool, the user directly damages our product value.
3. By sharing the tool, the user directly causing us a financial damage.

I would also mention here that people do use the Chimera Tool. The software itself doesn't hurt you, it is not the Software's fault that you got blocked.

Obviously we can understand if you do not like the tool after all this things, but every action have consequences.

After all we still do not understand how can you call the tool a cheater software, as you admitted that you actually shared the software. Which is not allowed by the policy. We provided solutions for YOUR actions, and literally you say that these solutions/ chances are cheats, from a cheating tool. These things doesn't come together.

Anyway the conversation is good, as we can clarify what happened, and actually what happens in these cases.

Best Regards
Chimera Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by onaikel View Post
Yes Cheater is the name that you company deserve when you are blocking account and keeping money, we admit only use one TIME and you put back only to seem like a good people, i have many other box and software and yes i use remote with the software that are permitted (Octoplus - Anyclient - gcpro and many others)

You only are blocking user and then asking money to put account back, is you were worried about usb sharing you never ask for money to put back.

Again i use only one time and never more, but the way i will never use you high price software again, for me is the worst software to unlock phones.

PS: People don't use chimera they asking every year more than 130 for license and price for any operation is to high if you search you find better box and software and more cheap.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chimera Tool For This Useful Post:

Page generated in 0.08899 seconds with 7 queries