View Single Post
Old 12-11-2020, 16:14   #53 (permalink)
resident2011
No Life Poster

Member: 1530237
Sonork: 100.1614868
Thanks Meter: 5,598
rules are clear

licenses is for a computer !! Whoever wants to buy -buy !! simple they are accepting the terms and conditions !!

I do not understand what the problem is with this, simple the tool does many things that other tools DO NOT !! buying it is making money .. we have limitations and rules if you want it you can buy it, if you don't like the rules and conditions DO NOT buy it!

because all the tools have their rules, simple I DO NOT understand what the problem is! support only and exclusively for customers.

If the product were not real, it would not have been on the market for 2 years, constantly updating for all users.

I ask!! now that there is so much master in the unlock and developers ,,, why many teams only update 2 months and abandon their projects and say nothing ... @ because they are not latinos.

why this campaign !! It will be because we have auth from xioami for more than 1 year and that hurt the party to those who pass by charging for sharing the tools via usb redirector / virtual here / etc ...

we say of course, in our tool description for a single computer! and to format use the guide in our section; All detailed with high quality videos and always telling the truth to our users ,,,,

Why do the teams that release a tool work for 2 months, sell and sell fake tool - I don't see them claiming?

Why to the tools that do not update or spend charging credits packs activations for each operation or new model and if you use flexihub they block your smartcard. I don't see them campaigning?

Our team, our rules ,, .... I don't see anyone saying buy DTPRO and I can't do X operation! o X Module is paid!

Our tool is fully functional, with its rules and restrictions, or has someone been lied to?

Everything is in the description of the product and its rules are public, we have 24/7 assistance via whatsapp to solve errors or add new models.

Many team even for adding a Module for huawei SLB2 charged 69usd and there are no more than 10 Models -We add for free !! and without credits or anything like that.

Last edited by resident2011; 12-11-2020 at 16:19.

Page generated in 0.09015 seconds with 7 queries