View Single Post
Old 12-15-2021, 13:42   #13 (permalink)
gsxserver720
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 2982293
Thanks Meter: 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnlockingExperts View Post
Hi , Sorry to bring this issue to public, dont want to call some one Scammer we all been here to work, some time we do meet some stupid people who we give benefit of doubt and try to do business with them but seems like he is not leaving any option for me.

This person posted few days ago in sales section, we approached him for the service he was offering. First question we asked what are your payment terms, as he was using a new account, he said " for unlocking website owners payment after " which was a satisfactory answer.

I forwarded one IMEI to process to test the service, after few minutes he said ok submited in todays slot, make a payment via USDT 250$. It was a trial IMEI and without any bargain i processed the payment even though he said payment after.

Later on he messaged again , asking need one more IMEI for slot as its full only one left, i forwarded him 2 IMEI, he said ok process one after few minutes he came back again and said ok its processed soon will be done now make payment for 2nd one for some stupid reason, WTF, i processed 2nd payment too, he said ok i will let you know about 3rd one tomorrow slot is full, So 500$ was transfered to him for 2 IMEI.

Next day he appears again , and said i procesed your 3rd IMEI aswell, i said sorry, i have trusted you with the payment, but now u have to wait u suppose to let me know and check with me for 3rd i am not paying you for 3rd IMEI now, i been stupid enuf to trust you with 500$ and paid you in full for ur service now u have to wait, even if you do one i will process payment for 3rd one.

Now this guy came up with new logic, because i am not paying for 3rd IMEI upfront he will not process my any IMEI , means i lost my 500$ either i pay for 3rd one and he show me all 3 done as they already been process and he said he is stopping it.

I have no issue paying him for 3rd IMEI if its done as long as he deliver me first 2 which i have paid in full already.

I have no comments to pass to him, if he is a scammer or liar or may be immature to do business , it was my choice to trust him if i have lost it its my fault. But if he give prove that my job is done i will make instant payment for 3rd one too.

Mean while, please all friends hold on let him prove if he is genuine or not. All chat and payment evidence is available, and if required will submit to admin.

I have miss this place for all good days, times and reason we all had but not for this.

XXXXXXXX8789677
XXXXXXXX8134685
XXXXXXXX3365245

Kind regards,
https://prnt.sc/233zfjb
The Following User Says Thank You to gsxserver720 For This Useful Post:

Page generated in 0.06907 seconds with 7 queries