View Single Post
Old 05-25-2023, 15:52   #86 (permalink)
josecarrillo

Member: 2648749
Thanks Meter: 0
Good morning, I would like you to please answer me. I'll call you. I'm writing to reject iPhone orders that have been in process for days and haven't come out. I'm writing to ask you to make a refund.

I have 3 orders to reject likewise an iPhone order that you charged me for and it was entered for the wrong model being a 13 pro max and it had been entered for a 13 it was written many times for you to reject you never responded and the customer processed elsewhere In the same way you never answered me or refunded me order # 125003

Likewise, I have 3 more orders that have been verified for days and have not been reimbursed. The clients will process the equipment on the other hand, I write to you several times and I explain to you, I call you, I write to your other friend, he tells me that this is with an administrator but you never respond, I need to solve Reimburses I will pass captures that the equipment will be processed with another website

I have all the proofs that I call you I write to you and nothing even when you are online you do not respond and I will pass tests that I will take the equipment on another website since they were not rejected on your website

Page generated in 0.07309 seconds with 7 queries