View Single Post
Old 04-21-2002, 19:59   #13 (permalink)
legija

Member:
@Spalato
Man ! I am in electronic busines since i am born. Allmost for 20 years, and i do NOT need you to tell me what cable to use for this phones. Of course i'll buy cables and soft when i decide to do it. But i am not only man in this forum, i am only hwo was so brave to atack "super moderator". peoples ask something, and you play games with them. Why did you in first place "discovered" cable schematics ? If you wana help. help, and don't act like you are wizard, doctor, or "MERLIN". You are in selling GSM hardware and soft, maybe you'll need those guys who asking for schematics now. Don't play with peoples, help if can, if not, shut up ypur *****. You opened "cable"... Big deal ! So what ? Is it so hard to do ? Are you afraid for you life becouse of that?
I know you like to talk, to promote your self, but this is not right way. You need to know one thing in this forum: Here is much away more peoples without experince of any kind, and that peoples need help making first steps in unlocking. Think man ! If they get help from you, they could be your customers in next step.

About cable:

All cables i have works on simmilar way. It's better to use MAX3232, with zener diodes, and peoples you only have 16 options - 4X4, so it's realy easy to get some clue about this cable.
I hope there is good man hwo will post right schematics, so this @spalato guy can make and sell that cables...

Page generated in 0.07987 seconds with 7 queries