View Single Post
Old 01-27-2006, 02:03   #22 (permalink)
tostefo
No Life Poster

Member: 77941
Thanks Meter: 120
@inovator
at first i dont like to hide my work so i don't drill covers, i drill shield
second - if you force the price one dead phone will never be a problem...it will be a problem if you unlock phone cost 1000$ for 50CENTS
@simlockgsm
i dont know where are you living but if custoer in my country try to return unlocked phone /which is taken from any network operator with bill plan/ to any motorola service center he will pay for any service...so it's not metter of this is phone opened/drilled/burned or hardware changed........
@daiphil all is for money bro.....do you unlock phones for smiles here to you 3of them and hay to bue a food with this??????????pay rent maby?????????or bye other box-es???????

ofcourse if you have 1000 moto phones is very hard to open them all, dril/unlock etc. but this is prise for....more havy work and more risky - more money and ofcourse part of people which are in business will stop to work on motorola phones and this is good for others

"only the brave" like on DIESEL cloths, will be the moto of unlockers in the world soon.....you see the only way for BB5 unlock /i mean change RAP3 cpu + flash/ this is very risky on new phone and this is the price so high.... so this stop automatickly all 50 CENTS unlockers

regards to all

Page generated in 0.06919 seconds with 7 queries