View Single Post
Old 02-25-2006, 00:32   #8 (permalink)
cairnquay
No Life Poster

Member: 64893
Thanks Meter: 221
Smart-Unlocker v Usb Smart P2K v Smart-Clip

I will give you the most honest review of these two products....

Smart-Unlocker is now dated with new handsets coming into the Market. It now requires updating to support the latest handsets. If you do consider the step of upgrading it then it is worth every penny getting it updated because of its reliability.

Smart-Clip is the best tool out of these. You might be asking why? The smart clip does cost more BUT it is easier to use than Usb-Smart P2K. Its simple unlock or unlock via pc. Testpoints are needed for some new handsets but the majority is supported without this hassle.

Usb-Smart`s Motorola P2K (Named Cyclone) is also a good tool but for some people it might be stressing to install the p2k drivers as the pc will find upto 8 different devices. I tested it last week to make sure what type of product was i was selling and it did unlock a Motorola V3 with RSA without any problems. If you are looking at BUDGET then this item is for you because of the cheap price even if you have to buy the full package as a little extra investment. Although we have to bear in mind that Usb-Smart supports LG3G, Sharp 3G, Sony Ericsson. Motorola and Samsung are extras.

In summary all these tools have been tried and tested but its really up to each individual to choose which way forward they want to go. Either you want Smart-Clip or Usb-Smart.

We always leave the choice to our customers. We sell both items in same quantities therefore there is no choice of which is better or worse. Some like to have a box or some just hate totally pc based solutions.

www.brightmobile.com

Page generated in 0.09217 seconds with 7 queries