View Single Post
Old 03-08-2006, 10:04   #3 (permalink)
N70RM84

Member: 240185
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by strangerboy
well i´m answering u cause i´m drunked .... otherwise i wouldn´t ....

first... as a n0ob u should first read or learn something before u start, second there´s a lot of topics regarding phoenix matter.. not free or patched or blá blá blá ....

if u want to repair your cellphone in simple way just use your microwave and put phone there for only 10 minutes... it´s a trick of lot of experts in the field and i´m only telling u this cause i´m drunked ... your phone will be alive again..... and working 100% please don´t spread

If u want to use phoenix... and free... well is simple u got to crack pk1 dongle ... yes there´s somehow way to crack it... also u can use simple fbus cable etc etc etc etc.... but ..... u know ... u have to put your brains working.... i have here some stuff interesting... more than 10 years long interesting regarding pkd-1 ... if anyone till yet didn´t release it free u wanna it free in few posts??? man years go away and some things remain the same ... others don´t... if u interested ... please read..please understand... please don´t make nonsense topics.....

i can make a child without ***** also

guys i heard some guy could transform iron in gold.... can someone give me the chemical list please... the guy was online and now is always offline....

hey strangerboy, as your name you are very strange! what are you talking so!

if you don't know, don't say anything! Noeone force you to say something!

I am sure what I say is possible! Keep your mind for yourself, I don't need it!

Page generated in 0.07973 seconds with 7 queries