View Single Post
Old 04-05-2006, 01:34   #259 (permalink)
Christobol_007
Freak Poster

Member: 252859
Thanks Meter: 53
Which is worst; cracked or cheap unlocking solution?

In my humble opinion, I think that the cracked software do far less harm to the GSM business than the cheap unlocking solutions with SUPPORT.

Most if not all of us have used cracks and free solutions. Most of us own UNIBOXES... right?

I often perceive cracks software as trial versions because they will not do the latest phone on the market and soon become outdated.... Cracks propel Teams to make better products and more secure products! Also cracks have bugs and sometimes important features don’t work! Sometimes crack versions give us the chance to save enough to buy the original. As soon as one becomes more mature in the GSM business we find that cracks are not good enough to be on the edge or on top to offer professional Service.

BUT!!!!!!!!!

Some cheap unlocking equipment is far worst and is simply a more sophisticated crack or pirate packaged with new labels. These less expensive solutions often use cheaper protection. I am not a prophet; however, I do believe that the USB Genius and the USB Wise products will be cracked soon. Then the GSM market will be even more wrecked!

What am I saying? These low-priced paraphernalia solutions are as good as cracked -->only with support!

We know who the real Smart Teams are. It will hurt everyone when the market is totally ruined! At rate at which things are going soon any and everybody will be in the business… THIS IS THE ERA OF SUNDAY UNLOCKERS!!! What will save the professionals==> TESTPOINTS?

The number of post that one post on a forum cannot determine one’s experience, so don’t even think about it!

Page generated in 0.08710 seconds with 7 queries