View Single Post
Old 04-26-2006, 04:49   #34 (permalink)
SM4RTBOY
No Life Poster

Member: 92326
Thanks Meter: 205
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesusangel
To all the people who ask for siemens solution. Siemens market is different, you need hardware solution to avoid cutting tracks. USb-Smart policy is different only soft, all what a soft can do, Papua and Joker do it. What you expect more? In some cases this soft can repair what boxes don't. Why don't you ask for sagem solution? The diference between russian softs and boxes (and between themselves) is the way to do the TestPoint, the hardware solution to the bootloader problem.

In all softwares released by usb-smart team there are a common denominator, all did it by software, no matter if this brand is well covered by others solutions (motorola) if exist free solution or not (samsung). I've bought samsung activation even making almost all models with free soft, I want a easy solution, and a only tool. I haven't bought motorola solution because I've Smart-Clip, but if I did not have it I would buy it for sure.

But as I said before, and I repeat, siemens tool have no use for me, because I did all siemens with Papua and Joker, and I've bought a Dreambox, to avoid cutting tracks.

Regards
...and why not BB5 PHONES platform ?

enjoy
sm4rtboy

Page generated in 0.06432 seconds with 7 queries