No Life Poster

Member: 61176
Sonork: 100.86572
Thanks Meter: 368
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcgckc2002
you know i've been thinking about the way Zulea make business,
i think somehow he's right

you see, i know someone who just bought a brand new car & a brand new house. his business???? he pirates DVD movies

i think i should emulate that man, therefore i must buy many DVD Writers & start my awesome business.

i need to contact resselers & end-users for them to sell my Pirated DVDs for a very LOw Price & sell them on every possible place.

surely my sales will be very booming, because the general public likes cheap cheap cheap products, anyway whats the difference between original & copied ??? not much right???

& if they are caught by authority??? why should i care as long as i have money. if i got caught ??? i have a lot of money, i can bail.

i dont care if movie producers around the world lose money because of my pirated DVDs because i only care for money & me they are not just the one who has the right to become a MILLIONARE you know....

wait wait wait, MONEY is NEVER ENOUGH for me, i need to pirate other products too like ********s, *****, bags, watch............

yes i should, time is really changing, PRINCIPLE & GOOD SHEPHERD is OLD PASSIONED, MONEY MATTERS

yes i think i should do this, MONEY MONEY MONEY VERY YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY
NICE SERMON, BUT SICE EVERYONE ID GUILTY, I MIGHT AS WELL WANT TO BE GUILTY SO TILL THE DAY OF RECORNING!

EVEN THE MOVIE PRODUCER WILL PIRATE MY PRODUCT AT A SLYTEST OPPORTUNITY, SO IT'S A WAR OF GUT, THE SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST!

Page generated in 0.06961 seconds with 7 queries