View Single Post
Old 07-05-2002, 18:08   #5 (permalink)
daytona
Freak Poster

Member: 5381
Thanks Meter: 0
@Recardo
I don't mean to offend you, but I wish to make a slight correction to your statement regarding Romanians.

I purchase quite a fair bit of gsm tools from overseas, and it so happens that about 75% of these purchases are from Romanians. It doesn't matter where ther are based, but they are Romanians nonetheless! So far, I have NEVER been cheated by ANY of them. A slight delay, yes, but never undelivered. I do not know about Sorin because I don't deal with him, but to categorise all or most of Romanians as cheaters, is, I believe, unfair and quite frankly, incorrect. I can tell you cheaters exists everywhere, and the percentage are about the same in any country. The color of a person does not determine his human trait!! It's like the flu, it exists in every country. It's bad, but it's there!!

So, I hope I have not picked up an argument here, but rather, put to rest the notion that Romanians are cheaters by nature!

The one person I fully trust and have always and will always trust happens to be based in China. He's a Romanian!!!!

WBR

Page generated in 0.07622 seconds with 7 queries