Old 07-07-2002, 21:11   #11 (permalink)
welly2000
Freak Poster

Member: 5265
Thanks Meter: 2
sorin again

wow wow wow
sorin(666) again
every time we have new stuff or new products why i see sorin's name or (666) but not in selling products i alwayes see his name but when some of his clients firing a war Against him or he is firing awar Against one of his competitors and mockering them why?
first time with teleway then with er2000 and many many of his clients
i met him in Egypt he is a nice guy but that doesn't mean he is a good biz man but he is a very bad in doing biz with his cliens
also he is not a cheater he is a semi cheater if u need to deal with sorin so u must take ur products and don't wait for support cause u will never get support ....
after he got the money he send the stuff but he will never know you again till u make another order...
so u must be from the king that deal with (shoot and run) to deal with sorin..
maybe u wonder or any one wondering why i made my post and sorin will said that i am not one of his customers and he is right but i was there when he make the deal with ezz2003 and i know the all story if any one want to know it just mail me.....
not only ezz i have many friends who deal with sorin before and all have the same openion about him...

if any one Suspect in any word in my thread don't ask me but just search for sorin's history in this forum and u will know if he is a good guy or not..
here in egypt we say " No smoke without fire" so i think not all the people that post messages about sorin are liars and only sorin is true ...
if u check his history in this forum u will not see a one post that reflect with my words
i am sorry for all this but the aim of this forum that we all help each others and do our best also work Honestly

Page generated in 0.11718 seconds with 7 queries