View Single Post
Old 08-07-2006, 01:25   #1 (permalink)
mike67
No Life Poster

Member: 197538
Thanks Meter: 97
LG U880 DEAD Firmware 10A UK

Hi guysI have a major problem after trying to unlock a customers phone.. The files cant flash and Phone is stuck on " 3 " Showing on the screen.I followed proper procedures and tried to use both USB and COM cable but nothing This is what happens FIrst when i connect Cable to Phone .. in the hardware manager it shows LG Modem on Com 21 and LG USB to Serial on COM 22When i try to search the phone thru the software it never sees it until i have to do manual com search than it sees the phone .. i try to flash all the 3 files with Erase EFS and it starts flashing as soon as it finishes Burning modem it goes to waiting for the phone to reconnect and there is a pop up on my computer that says USB item Not found ... and than it stay like that and it doesnt restore the NV so it doesnt conitnue to Flash the Media and Module Secondly i tried to restore the NV backup from the Forum manually and it did but everytime it finishes Modem Burning on the screen of the phone it shows "File System Startup Please wait and thats it it gets stuck there ..I dont know what is wrong and where i went wrong ... i tried to revive the phone by reading different solutions in the forum but nothing it just doesnt flash fully all 3 files ...Can someone please help me and if i need to flash Full firmware i need version 10A 3 UK .. i have full firmware Fversion 10A IT.. I even tried that one but always it gets stuck trying to communicate with the phone and thats it .. nothing happens and i fail to flash the 2 remaining files Media and Module ..Please please please Help me My MSN is [email protected] and i need step by step help as it is customers phone and he is already very angry ..Help will be highly appreciattedThanksMike

Page generated in 0.08445 seconds with 7 queries