Thread: To Sorin!! 666
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2002, 15:19   #7 (permalink)
iceman1345234328
Freak Poster

Member: 4991
Thanks Meter: 0
I have just purchased from Sorin the above, but before purchasing i asked on here if he was trustable, i got no reply,
so after speaking to him decided to go ahead and order from him.
after i transferred the money to him, then several of you came out and started to run him down, i must be truthful and say that after reading your posts you put doubts in my mind and thats why i e-mailed several of you asking you if he is a cheater, you people ran him down, apart from Datacablelondon who said he trusts him 100%. i must say that i spoke to Sorin several times over the past week and found him more than helpful, yesterday Sorin said he would post my Griffin to me and today i got it. i also spoke to him today as he wanted to see was i happy with the box
and understood how it worked, so to those of you who say he gets your money and does not want to know, i have not found this, and all i ask you all is, if you have a problem with any trader please do not rubbish them on the forum try and sort it out privately, only use the forum as a last resort, because if i had read your reports before ordering, i may not have ordered from sorin and he would have lost a customer, where as now i have, i would not hesitate in ordering from him again and will be very soon as his ss.exe looks excellent.
Sorin, thanks and keep up the good work, i look forward to doing business with you again.

ps.
i did not post this to start you all of again, Sorin this, Sorin that,
i just think credit where credit is due.

Page generated in 0.07684 seconds with 7 queries