View Single Post
Old 09-06-2006, 10:14   #74 (permalink)
NiceLys
No Life Poster

Member: 31246
Thanks Meter: 54
i have a trouble, activesync4.2 cannot find the phone giving everytime "error message". when i try to repair it, it says :"may be the default messenger adress doesn't exist, may be ....... Run Microsoft Outlook and configure it as the default adress messenger."

I try to run lokiwiz03.a, itr says : "Device not found", but the PC found the phone as "Device Mobile-Based Device#7".

what can i do now ?

any help will be appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by plruzza View Post
I can see...people sometimes give good information but.....

Today I unlocked one WIZA200 T-Mobile.

Need software Lokiwiz02b,ActiveSync 4.0 or higher installed in PC and standard USB cable.
Software Lokiwiz02b is possible to download for free...use search button to find it inside this forum.
1.Install ActiveSync in PC... Connect MDA on PC by standard USB cable...confirm that connection between PC and MDA is OK.
2.Use ActiveSync and transfer file EnableRapi.cab from Lokiwiz02b folder from PC to any place inside MDA...for example in folder MyDocuments.
3. Run EnableRapi.cab inside MDA...find that file and simple tap on it...it will install something inside MDA.
4.When installation from 3. is finished run Lokiwiz.bat from PC...after short time...cca 10 sec all is finished and MDA rebooted.

WIZA200 is unlocked !!!

Page generated in 0.07229 seconds with 7 queries