Thread: To Sorin!! 666
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2002, 09:32   #13 (permalink)
nokyman

Member: 8820
Thanks Meter: 0
To Bert (Chen),

Please remember, when you point one finger to some one, there still others your 3 finger to point your self.

Since AMPS Motorola BOX, you tried to clone our box, and tried to clone Dallas 2502 chip , can not do anything , after destroy box, then you ask warranty....

for same thing, at EMMI box too, you did same thing again,,,,,,

Please try to think about your self first, about how many time you cheat people in ASIA...if you can not remember, i will start to remind you one by one

B.R.

;************************************************* ***
Oki, MR SORIN
Some mates just metioned that you only will late to delivery the goods sometimes, but how about me? I just wait for your goods over 2 years after I send the moeny to you(1500US) ? pls remember how good is our relationship we were! I think I already had pay enougth patiem to you , you must to do thing to show that you were the honest ,DO NOT say the goods will arrage next week as you don't have stock,or someone will do it in this afternoon or call you later to solve that things or send you more money to you and you will send me anther thing which is higher than 1500us ...bla bla bla YOU LOST YOUR CREDIT FROM ME ALREADY! I don't want to hear these anymore after you told it hundred times , YOU make me soooooo disapoint

* This is my worst experiences . whatever who is friend or not business must be the real business or it just is cheating!

;************************************************* **********

Page generated in 0.12297 seconds with 7 queries