View Single Post
Old 11-04-2006, 07:17   #1052 (permalink)
wheeliestunt
Freak Poster

Member: 226491
Thanks Meter: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by quickstang View Post
What about just patching mVoice 5.0.1? I could care less about the other 21 of them
Unfortunately I can't patcch it but I'll keep my eyes open if I find it somewhere...

Quote:
Originally Posted by anythingbutmine View Post
Hmm... I must have done something wrong. Apparently the patch didn't get applied the first time around. I've reinstalled and it does indeed work. The framerate is still quote low, however

EDIT: The patch has lost its effect; I closed the app and went back in to discover I could no longer change channels again. Has anyone else experienced this problem?
I read somewhere that you have to keep on reinstalling the patch. A solution is to keep the patched app in your memory card and copy it to palm everytime it is needed....If that's true, it should be enough to make the patched file "read only" with Resco Explorer or a simillar tool. Hope it works. About the frame rate it should be caused by slow internet conection. I tryed kinoma 4 in my T|C and it barely keept up with radio stations, let's not talk about video

Quote:
Originally Posted by biz78 View Post
Resco WorldCup... Here you go...Wish I had all you wanted because you deserve more.

http://rapidshare.com/files/1901779/...staller_EN.zip
Thank you, I really appretiate this. I allready got Virtual Pool Mobile today and now this... WOW.... I couldn't be happier today...Thank you all!!!

Page generated in 0.09208 seconds with 7 queries