View Single Post
Old 11-04-2006, 09:25   #1054 (permalink)
BlindDude
Freak Poster

Member: 383736
Thanks Meter: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamajd View Post
As a token of my unbelievable appreciation,
I think you'll also find that the following info will work.

HSN: Matt
Key: 43408

(Say goodbye to MUH.)
Hello all, I have been reading this thread for 2 days.. Finally done..
I would like to thank you for all the files, like so many others, I had no idea that there was so much for the palm os.. I just got a treo 650 from alltel and am having some great fun with it now that I found this thread.
Thanks so much.

There are a few things that I am confused about.. I am a total noob so please be kind.

1. I read about people using MUH but I have not tried. What are the steps I would take to make virtual pool work? It asks for the reg code and I put the one in above and it tells me NO! lol. Will the MUH change me to MATT? and what about my other programs? will they be able to run? Im lost, sorry.

2. I find files that say xxxx.prc and xxxxpatched.prc. I dont know what I did but I got one to work(voicerec). I am still confused on how to go about installing these double name things.. Do I hotsync the original and install then hotsync the patched.prc or is it vise versa? Or do I hotsync them both at the same time and run one after the other?

3. Can I install all these appz to my card? is there a way to tell if they need to be installed in the palms memory itself?

4. When I get a larger capacity card, can I just copy everything that is on my existing card to the new one via pc card reader? And will everything work the same afterwards?

Again thank you for all the programs and help. And one day if I get the hang of things(I should being that I have a 2 year contract with this phone) I will contribute like so many of you do.

Blind

Last edited by BlindDude; 11-04-2006 at 09:36.

Page generated in 0.07954 seconds with 7 queries