View Single Post
Old 11-15-2006, 06:01   #1554 (permalink)
quickstang
Freak Poster

Member: 364604
Thanks Meter: 8
I think it would nice to have maybe a new topic in the forum for each file. Maybe that's not an option on here, but it would be create a new topic, then one could do a search function for "topic" then things would be much more organized.

Sometimes its easy to miss a post when there are so many. If we had a topic for each file we wanted, there wouldn't be 104 pages and growing under just this category.

That's why I like the way Treo Central has their forum. Not sure why we don't utilize that here, but just a thought to make things more organized as my guess is this section will grow so much that posting replies all the time will become quite time consuming for some.

If it was a new topic, we would only have to go to that topic for what we are looking for.

I missed a few days on here when I went to Denver, and I had to browse 4 pages of replies to see what was new instead of browsing new topics to see if there was anything I wanted to get, or post. Would have been so much easier.

Anyway, my 2 cents for what its worth. Too bad we can't make our own forum somehow elsewhere. Guess we could if someone had a site.

Page generated in 0.06843 seconds with 7 queries